Full Disclaimer for use on Grand Central Poster, print ads (and emails, if space permits):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., who are at least 18 years old or age of majority, as of date of entry and possess an iOS web-enabled mobile device as of 6/18/18. Promotion Period begins 12:00 a.m. ET on 6/19/18 ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 8/15/18.Odds of winning a Phase One instant prize are no greater than 1 in 2. For complete Official Rules and eligibility, visit www.paradisebymarriott.com. Sponsor: Marriott International, Inc.
Social Media Post and Blog Post Disclaimer:
No pur nec. 18+ Ends 8/15/18 Rules: http://bit.ly/2uz6SNt
Press Release Disclaimer:
No purchase nec. 18+. Ends 8/15/18. For Rules visit www.paradisebymarriott.com.
Guideline: If you do not have enough room for that disclaimer, you may use the Social Media Post and Blog Post disclaimer.
Banner and Email Marketing Guidelines:
Banners: As long as the rules are no more than two (2) “clicks” away from the banner, disclaimers are not needed. For example, the banner links to the promotion page, where the rules link is.
Emails: If space permits, it should have the above Full Disclaimer on the bottom. If it does not, it can have the Press Release Disclaimer or the Social Media Post and Blog Post Disclaimer (if more limited with space). If there is NO space, it just must link to the promotion page where the rules will be only one (1) “click” away.
Portal to Paradise Presented by Marriott Caribbean & Mexico Resorts Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and locallaws. Promotion begins on June 19, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 15, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) (the "Promotion Period"). For the purposes of this Promotion, there will be two phases. Phase One is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on June 19, 2018 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 19, 2018. Phase Two is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on June 19, 2018 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 15, 2018. Phase One and Phase Two will be collectively referred to as “Phase(s)”. Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
1. Eligibility: The Portal to Paradise Presented by Marriott Caribbean & Mexico Resorts Promotion (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who, as of date of entry, are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence, whichever is greater and possess an iOS web enabled mobile device as of June 18, 2018. Employees, officers, and directors of Marriott International, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Don Jagoda Associates ("Administrator"), Nobox, and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, mandataries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor is Marriott International, Inc., 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, MD 20817. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
3. How to Play/Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
Phase One: Grand Central Portal to Paradise Experience
During Phase One only, visit the Portal to Paradise Experience at Grand Central Station in New York City, NY (the “Experience”). As a visitor to the Experience, you will need to complete a check-in form, a release form and then go through the Experience and then follow these steps: A) Upon completing the Experience, there will be a screen there, and a code will appear on the screen. B) You will need to use that code once you exit the portal in order to play. C) To use the code, you will visit the designated area where luggage is placed and provide the code to the brand ambassador. D) The brand ambassador will then enter the code (“Game Play’) to see if the virtual suitcase will be unlocked which will then indicate whether or not you have won a prize (subject to verification) and how to claim the prize. If you do not receive a winning code, and you are one of the first two-hundred and fifty (250) people to complete the Game Play, you will win a $10 Starbucks gift card. No more than the first two-hundred and fifty 250 $10 Starbucks gift cards will be given out.
ALL WINNING MESSAGES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL ON ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION.
All Game Plays become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of Game Plays. All participants agree that, subject to applicable law, Sponsor and Sponsor's agents, affiliates or service provides may use participants' personal information submitted with Game Plays purposes of prize fulfillment. No information regarding Game Plays, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules, will be disclosed. Limit of one (1) Game Play per person during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Game Plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Game Plays and that participant may be disqualified.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely Game Plays are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected Game Plays.
By completing a Game Play during Phase One, you will also receive an automatic Sweepstakes entry for the Phase Two Grand Prize.
Phase Two: App Download
During Phase Two, to enter, you must download the Portal to Paradise Application (“App”) to receive one (1) entry into the Phase Two Grand Prize drawing (“entry”). To download the App for free, download the Portal to Paradise App to your web-enabled mobile device at either the Apple® App Store. The App download must be completed before the end of the Promotion Period in order to count towards an entry.
No information regarding entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules, will be disclosed. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on August 15, 2018 to be included in the Phase Tworandom drawing. There is a limit of two (2) entries per person, one (1) entry for Phase One Game Play and one (1) entry for Phase Two. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Entrant’s social media profiles must be keeping with Sponsor’s image or he/she may be disqualified.
4. Verification for Phase One: Phase One winners will be notified immediately after Game Play. All winners for Phase One are subject to verification of eligibility. Game Plays are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor and include anti-fraud detection measures; if they are found to be reproduced, altered, forged, defaced, tampered with, unauthorized or illegible in any way or if they fail to contain security codes used by Sponsor in the Promotion, they will be void. If, due to an error of any kind, more participants are deemed to be winners, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes.
5. Selection of Winners for Phase Two: On or about August 16, 2018, one (1) Phase Two winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Promotion. The odds of winning a Phase Two Prizedepend on the total number of entries received throughout the Promotion Period from both Phase One and Phase Two.
5. Winner Notification: Phase One winners will be notified instantly. Potential winners must notify a brand ambassador at the Experience if they have received a winning message and present a valid government-issued photo ID to verify eligibility. The ambassador will then provide potential winners with instructions with how to claim his/her/their prize. If the winners do not follow the instructions or prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited. Phase One Stay Prize winners will need to complete and sign, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) (“Affidavit”). Once completed, they must bring the paperwork back to the brand ambassador by the time specified or prize may be forfeited.
The Phase Two winner will be notified via email/phone. The Phase Two winner will be sent via email link, and will be required to complete, sign and return Affidavit via email within twenty-four (24) hours of being notified in order to be confirmed a winner.
If a potential Phase Two winner fails to return the required document within the required time period, or the prize notification is returned undeliverable, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period (or from Phase One Game Plays for any unclaimed instant win prizes, as explained in Rule #6 below).
Potential winnersare subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
6. Second Chance Drawing: If, after winner notification and verification, any Phase One Stay prize is unclaimed or un-awarded for any reason, a Second Chance Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about August 16, 2018 from all eligible non-winning Game Plays received in accordance with Section 3 during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a prize in the Second Chance Drawing depend upon the number of eligible non-winning Game Plays received during the Promotion Period and number of unclaimed/un-awarded instant win prizes (if any). Second Chance winners will be notified via email and will need to complete and return via email, an Affidavit (as explained above) in the time specified or prize may be forfeited.
7. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Phase One Stay Prizes (8): Eight (8) Phase One stay prizes will be awarded as a certificate, consisting of a 4 day and 3 night stay for the winner and one (1) guest to a Sponsor-selected Marriott Caribbean & Latin America property. The ARV of each Phase One Stay prize is $1,200 each. Transportation to/from stay not included with prize.
Phase One Instant Prizes (250): Two-hundred and fifty (250) Phase One Instant prizes will be awarded, to the first 250 entrants who complete the Experience, consisting of a $10 Starbucks Gift Card.
Phase Two Prize (1): One (1) Phase Two Prize will be awarded, consisting of an 8 day and 7 night trip for the winner and one (1) guest to a participating Marriott Caribbean & Latin America resort, including round trip economy class air transportation from major airport nearest to/from winner’s home/destination (up to a $1,200 value), 7 nights’ hotel accommodations, one (1) standard room (based on double occupancy), ground transportation to/from hotel/airport, breakfast daily and $500 resort credit. The maximum ARV of the Phase Two Prize is $6,000.
The total ARV of all prizes is $15,600. Limit one (1) prize per person.
Prize Restrictions: Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize (or portion of a prize) becomes unavailable. Winners are responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. For prizes valued at $600 or more, Prize winners will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of prize.
Travel/Stay prizes must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor and by December 18, 2018 or prize will be forfeited. All fees and expenses (such as security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, meals and ground transportation, and incidental charges) related to acceptance and uses of the travel/stay prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winners. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply (for the Phase Two Prize: blackout dates include November 19-24, 2018). Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winners and guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Seat selection and timing of Phase Two trip subject to confirmation of reservations. Major credit card required at check-in to cover any incidental charges. Guests must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of travel/stay and a legal resident of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Winner’s guests (or winner as parent/legal guardian of guest if he/she is a minor in his/her state of primary residence and winner’s child/charge) will be required to execute a release of liability prior to travel/stay. If the winner elects to travel/stay or participate in the prize travel/stay with no guest, no additional compensation will be awarded for the guest portion of prize. If the winner elects to travel/stay or participate in prize travel/stay with more than one (1) guest, such additional guests shall be responsible for any and all costs associated with such travel. Prize winner and guest must possess valid travel documents (i.e., a valid government-issued photo ID, valid passport, etc.) and travel/stay on the same itinerary. Prize winners and guests are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Travel/stay is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Prize winner's and his/her guest’s transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Prize winner, his/her guest and such transportation companies.
In the event a Prize winner and/or guest engage(s) in behavior during travel/stay that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel/stay early, and send that Prize winner and/or guest home (at winner/guest’s own expense) with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to Prize winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in that Prize winner’s disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of any [and/or all] prize(s)). In the event a Prize winner or guest engage(s) in behavior during travel/stay that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects that Prize winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Prize winner or guest as a result of such conduct. SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL/STAY RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF A PRIZE WINNER’S OR GUEST’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and in the event of cancellation, all instant win prizes claimed prior to cancellation will be awarded and the remainder of the prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received (either during the Promotion Period for Phase Two Prize or during Phase One for any unclaimed instant win prizes) prior to cancellation. Sponsor, Administrator,Nobox and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor's or Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award all instant win prizes claimed prior to cancellation and the remainder of the prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received (either during the Promotion Period for Phase Two Prize or during Phase One for any unclaimed instant win prizes) prior to cancellation up to the time of impairment.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, Nobox, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry/Game Play process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries/Game Plays; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, GAME PLAY, CODES OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Publicity: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER'S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, ENTRY, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland or the appropriate State Court located in Maryland in the United States; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Game, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland in the United States.
13. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit www.paradisebymarriott.com. For a list of winners of prizes valued at $25 or more, available for ninety (90) days after September 15, 2018, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Presented by Marriott Caribbean and Mexico Resorts Promotion Winners, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. NW), Melville, NY 11747. Vermont residents may exclude return postage.
Marriott International, Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright ©2018 Marriott International. Marriott® and other trademarks and/or logos used herein are trademarks/logos of Marriott International, Inc. or other owners in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.